Sunday, January 6, 2013

Doppelganger Alert

 A friend of a friend posted this picture to facebook of my friend's boyfriend waiting to get to coffee;


And fuck me - that coffee guy could easily be my double. He's got the hair and the eyebrows, but the beard is fuller and bushier.

But - he does have the type of arms and body I want on myself - so I am going to use the gentleman as my aspirational pic for my new "healthy living regime".

Get fit, get healthy, get happy - I'm gonna make it happen.

Apparently it was taken in a coffee shop in Ashgrove - I might have to go there and track this guy down to see what he looks like from the front.

1 comment:

phishez said...

Holy Shit, thats so cool!

This is the year for me to get back on track too. I'm more active now, and have begun naturally ewating better too.